1265 December Dr, Scranton, PA 185053 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 14-2583
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 1580302001312
- Zillow Home ID: 9571957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1265 December Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% greater than in Dunmore, and 14.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunmore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18505 home values.
- December Dr Dunmore, PA$408K------
- 504 May Dr Scranton, PA$408K43.54,923
- 500 May Dr Scranton, PA$420K------
- 1257 December Dr Scranton, PA$404K------
- 516 May Dr Scranton, PA$458K------
- 501 May Dr Scranton, PA$431K------
- 514 May Dr Scranton, PA$418K------
- 968 September Dr Scranton, PA$438K------
- 997 September Dr Scranton, PA$522K------
- 10 Pettiridge Dr Dunmore, PA$621K------
- 1248 December Dr Scranton, PA$419K------
- 300 March Hl Scranton, PA$425K------
- L65 September Dr #66 67 PA$431K------
- 44 Tiffany Dr Scranton, PA$348K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292