1265 Excelsior Ave, Oakland, CA 946104 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Parcel #: 023 048000300
- Zillow Home ID: 24763614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1265 Excelsior Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% lower than in Oakland, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenview home values.
- 1275 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$679K311,194
- 1261 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$1.13M522,955
- 3629 13th Ave Oakland, CA$816K11900
- 1251 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$1.18M443,100
- 3622 Emerson St Oakland, CA$938K532,400
- 3622 Emerson St Oakland, CA$672K532,428
- 3616 Emerson St Oakland, CA$2.01M1156,120
- Chatham Rd Oakland, CA--------
- 1262 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$759K211,164
- 1270 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$1.05M532,571
- 1256 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$715K211,151
- 1278 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$695K211,318
- 1250 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$754K311,182
- 1282 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$1.15M432,846
- 3718 Emerson St Oakland, CA$755K311,156
- 1309 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$585K221,626
- 3705 Emerson St Oakland, CA$1.91M--54,475
- 1330 E 36th St Oakland, CA$605K221,470
- 1311 Excelsior Ave APT 3 Oakland, CA$460K21776
- 1311 Excelsior Ave Oakland, CA$1.35M643,104
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292