This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-268K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 9K VALUE
- Project cost: $17,679
- See kitchen ideas
- + 3.4K VALUE
- Project cost: $9,074
- See deck ideas
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 4,125
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $76,100
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside)
- Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Bedrooms \ 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Playground
- Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Fencing \ Fenced Rear
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s)
- Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Location \ Urban\City
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Min Rental Term \ Trnfr Clause-Miltary
- Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns
- Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Structure \ Wood Frame
- Style \ Ranch
- Tenant Pays \ Alarm Monitor
- Tenant Pays \ Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Lawn Maintenance
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Basic
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Long Dist.
- Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- Type of Cooling \ Electric Source
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating \ Electric Source
- Utilities \ DSL Available
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069395625
- Zillow Home ID: 71035099
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.