12661 Enclave Dr, Orlando, FL 328374 beds, 3 baths, 2,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $47
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $151,600
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 411 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 222429818800490
- Zillow Home ID: 46178381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12661 Enclave Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32837, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 243.3% higher than in Orange, and 662.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32837 home values.
- 12625 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$192K42.52,038
- 12673 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$206K42.52,288
- 12619 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$181K42.52,155
- 12679 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$180K42.52,038
- 12660 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$203K32.52,314
- 12654 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$179K42.52,038
- 12613 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$204K322,276
- 12666 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$210K42.52,277
- 12642 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$236K432,598
- 12648 Enclave Dr # IN Orlando, FL$218K42.52,253
- 12636 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$185K322,088
- 12630 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$218K42.52,552
- 12672 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$208K42.52,043
- 12648 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$203K42.52,253
- 12685 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$231K42.52,598
- 12624 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$183K422,005
- 12607 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$204K432,598
- Enclave Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 12678 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$175K321,843
- 12618 Enclave Dr Orlando, FL$175K422,005
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292