12667 NW 9th Way, Miami, FL 331823 beds, 2 baths, 1,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $114,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 161 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3039510100880
- Zillow Home ID: 44163983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12667 Nw 9th Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33182, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% higher than in Tamiami, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33182 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33182 home values.
- 12675 NW 9th Way Miami, FL$260K431,690
- 12688 NW 9th Way # 0 Miami, FL$215K431,690
- 12664 NW 9th Way Miami, FL$253K431,690
- 12674 NW 9th Trl Miami, FL$249K321,563
- 12672 NW 9th Way Miami, FL$238K431,552
- 959 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$263K431,690
- 965 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$240K321,459
- 955 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$251K421,826
- 12689 NW 9th Ln # 0 Miami, FL$233K331,297
- 12683 NW 9th Way Miami, FL$228K321,563
- 12680 NW 9th Way Miami, FL$270K421,875
- 12680 NW 9th Way # 0 Miami, FL$254K42.51,875
- 12665 NW 9th Ln Miami, FL$184K321,297
- 12682 NW 9th Trl Miami, FL$245K431,690
- 12673 NW 9th Ln Miami, FL$222K321,563
- 968 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$197K321,297
- 945 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$226K32.51,560
- 969 NW 126th Ct Miami, FL$285K431,636
- 12681 NW 9th Ln Miami, FL$255K431,690
- 969 NW 126th Path Miami, FL$234K321,563
Nearby Schools in Tamiami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.