12668 El Evado Rd, Victorville, CA 923923 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 651 sqft
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3095541060000
- Zillow Home ID: 17640177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12668 El Evado Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92392 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 67.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Victorville, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92392 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92392 home values.
- 12656 El Evado Rd Victorville, CA$187K522,017
- 14471 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$193K522,017
- 12644 El Evado Rd Victorville, CA$155K421,544
- 14490 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$146K321,334
- 14478 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$194K522,017
- 14509 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$170K321,697
- 14460 Via Roca Victorville, CA$161K321,436
- 14459 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$171K421,544
- 14462 Via Roca Victorville, CA$186K321,805
- 12630 El Evado Rd Victorville, CA$183K421,780
- 14510 Santa Fe Trl Victorville, CA$198K42.52,050
- 14466 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$155K321,513
- 14510 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$110K321,995
- 12638 Santa Fe Trl Victorville, CA$170K321,705
- 14519 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$182K421,805
- 14493 Hillsborough Dr Victorville, CA$160K321,667
- 14483 Hillsborough Dr Victorville, CA$157K321,768
- 14447 Ponderosa Ranch Rd Victorville, CA$153K421,723
- 12628 Santa Fe Trl Victorville, CA$176K431,661
- 12620 El Evado Rd Victorville, CA$182K421,723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!