- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1267 Clayton St, Denver, CO 802064 beds, 3 baths, 1,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,162 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $453,000
- Finished basement, 893 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 327 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Parcel #: 0501226025000
- Zillow Home ID: 13326267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1267 Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.2% less than in Denver, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1275 Clayton St Denver, CO$573K32.51,522
- 1263 Clayton St Denver, CO$584K432,216
- 1245 Clayton St Denver, CO$719K553,241
- 1289 Clayton St Denver, CO$439K31.51,464
- 2670 E 13th Ave Denver, CO$445K422,154
- 2660 E 13th Ave Denver, CO$429K321,476
- 1295 Clayton St Denver, CO$347K221,430
- 1235 Clayton St APT 203 Denver, CO$490K------
- 2614 E 13th Ave Denver, CO$439K52.51,809
- 1252 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$513K422,008
- 1231 Clayton St Denver, CO$400K43894
- 1280 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$481K422,296
- 1301 Clayton St Denver, CO$723K453,444
- 2700 E 13th Ave Denver, CO$719K664,424
- 1284 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$475K522,400
- 1266 Clayton St Denver, CO$487K442,144
- 1260 Clayton St Denver, CO$477K12.51,971
- 1225 Clayton St Denver, CO$599K532,805
- 1254 Clayton St Denver, CO$500K421,782
- 1242 Clayton St Denver, CO$607K632,172
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292