- Lot: 6,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,023 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $55
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 5251929
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Dining Area \ Formal, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Assoc Rules\Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Services \ City Services, Assoc Rules\Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Complex Feature \ Biking\Walking Path, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Tax Municipality \ Gilbert, St Dir Sfx \ E, Exterior Stories \ 1, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Master Bedroom \ Split, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, High School \ Gilbert High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 30413807
- Zillow Home ID: 8236097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Stonecreek home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Gilbert as a whole. Among Stonecreek homes, this home is 1.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stonecreek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 119.6% higher than in Gilbert, and 519% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stonecreek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonecreek home values.
|1301 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$262K||--||3.75||2,230|
|1261 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$224K||3||2||1,635|
|1255 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$271K||4||3||2,230|
|1307 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$276K||4||3||2,230|
|1268 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$268K||4||3||2,230|
|1262 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$263K||4||2||2,060|
|1256 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$246K||--||2.75||1,889|
|1308 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$267K||--||3.75||2,230|
|1249 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$245K||--||2.75||1,896|
|1313 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$247K||--||2.75||2,060|
|1302 E Hearne Way Gilbert, AZ||$182K||--||3||1,460|
|1308 E Hearne Way Gilbert, AZ||$161K||3||2||1,055|
|1250 E Hearne Way Gilbert, AZ||$160K||3||2||1,055|
|1267 E Commerce Ave Gilbert, AZ||$264K||--||3.75||2,230|
|1261 E Commerce Ave Gilbert, AZ||$222K||--||2.75||1,635|
|1250 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$246K||3||2||1,896|
|1314 E Hearne Way Gilbert, AZ||$162K||--||2||1,055|
|1314 E Mineral Rd Gilbert, AZ||$259K||--||2.75||2,060|
|1244 E Hearne Way Gilbert, AZ||$182K||--||3||1,460|
|413 N Quartz St Gilbert, AZ||$269K||--||2.75||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Gilbert
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.