1267 Thornwood Pl, Columbus, OH 432122 beds, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010069853
- Zillow Home ID: 33867084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1267 Thornwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tri-Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% less than in Columbus, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tri-Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tri-Village home values.
- 1273 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$217K311,152
- 1263 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$189K311,077
- 1277 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$118K----1,536
- 1277 Thornwood Pl # 279 Columbus, OH$224K4--1,562
- 1270 Brexton Pl # 272 Columbus, OH$138K421,536
- 1367 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$122K21952
- 1268 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$215K22976
- 1359 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$187K311,054
- 1272 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$222K311,056
- 1262 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$208K21923
- 1280 Thornwood Pl Columbus, OH$257K421,946
- 1391 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$203K31.5884
- 1353 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$238K321,279
- 1395 Meadow Rd # 397 Columbus, OH$195K422,446
- 1349 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$253K422,368
- 1280 Brexton Pl Columbus, OH--211,000
- 1373 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$128K21952
- 1371 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$106K21952
- 1371 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$121K21952
- 1369 Meadow Rd Columbus, OH$127K21952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292