12677 Parish Rd, San Diego, CA 921283 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $572,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 2741501500
- Zillow Home ID: 16742865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12677 Parish Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 12667 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$508K321,125
- 12687 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$535K231,300
- 12644 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$534K321,320
- 12636 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$505K321,092
- 12652 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$529K321,289
- 12657 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$534K321,144
- 12674 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$567K321,655
- 12664 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$554K321,378
- 12684 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$743K42.52,326
- 12628 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$517K321,120
- 12654 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$603K321,813
- 12647 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$501K321,120
- 16713 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$505K321,125
- 16723 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$531K321,144
- 12665 Sonora Rd San Diego, CA$555K321,450
- 12641 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$596K321,289
- 12651 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$609K321,320
- 12655 Sonora Rd San Diego, CA$537K321,144
- 16703 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$554K321,591
- 12620 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$582K431,619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!