1268 Chase St, Camden, NJ 08104Studio, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- 536 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $34,500
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 6192704
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 0801355000000120
- Zillow Home ID: 38215681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1268 Chase Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% higher than in Camden, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Camden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08104 home values.
- 1262 Chase St Camden, NJ$61K----1,515
- 1270 Chase St Camden, NJ$73K----1,120
- 1260 Chase St Camden, NJ$61K----1,515
- Ss Chase 560 E Louis St NJ$113K------
- Ss Chase 420 E Louis St NJ--------
- 1265 Jackson St Camden, NJ$64K----1,102
- 1269 Jackson St Camden, NJ$49K----1,220
- 1267 Jackson St Camden, NJ$85K----1,518
- 1271 Jackson St Camden, NJ$56K----1,228
- 1273 Jackson St Camden, NJ$51K----1,228
- Ns Jackson 404 E Louis St NJ$114K------
- 1288 Chase St Camden, NJ$64K311,170
- 1252 Chase St Camden, NJ$64K311,416
- 1290 Chase St Camden, NJ$55K----1,170
- 1250 Chase St Camden, NJ$63K----1,048
- 1267 Chase St Camden, NJ$82K311,600
- 1265 Chase St Camden, NJ$62K----1,632
- 1269 Chase St Camden, NJ$70K----1,304
- 1263 Chase St Camden, NJ$58K----1,320
- 1292 Chase St Camden, NJ$47K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!