1268 NE 162nd Ave, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,052 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R240198
- Zillow Home ID: 53931032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1268 Ne 162nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% higher than in Multnomah, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Multnomah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97230 home values.
- 1254 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$212K221,602
- 16222 NE Wasco St Portland, OR$251K422,185
- 1310 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$241K311,568
- 1236 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$282K321,548
- 16236 NE Wasco St Portland, OR$195K311,036
- 16301 NE Multnomah St Portland, OR$251K321,381
- 1214 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$357K622,728
- 1340 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$223K311,036
- 16225 NE Wasco St Portland, OR$198K311,696
- 16312 NE Wasco St Portland, OR$184K311,036
- 1359 NE 162nd Ave # 5-B Portland, OR$111K21855
- 1363 NE 162nd Ave # 6-B Portland, OR$111K21855
- 1353 NE 162nd Ave # 7-B Portland, OR$113K11624
- 1357 NE 162nd Ave # 8-B Portland, OR$113K11624
- 1351 NE 162nd Ave # 9-B Portland, OR$113K11624
- 1355 NE 162nd Ave # 10-B Portland, OR$113K11624
- 1351 NE 162nd Ave # 1385 Portland, OR$115K------
- 1373 NE 162nd Ave # 5-A Portland, OR$111K21855
- 1371 NE 162nd Ave # 7-A Portland, OR$111K21855
- 1367 NE 162nd Ave # 1-B Portland, OR$111K21855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!