- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1268 Sledge Ave, Memphis, TN 381043 beds, 4 baths, 2,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $174,785
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 015012 00017
- Zillow Home ID: 42127980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1268 Sledge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% less than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1264 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$111K322,195
- 1274 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$201K533,409
- 1260 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$124K422,670
- 1278 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$108K322,058
- 1267 Central Ave Memphis, TN$126K422,726
- 1273 Central Ave Memphis, TN$196K443,591
- 1254 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$120K422,357
- 1261 Central Ave APT 5 Memphis, TN$166K11--
- 1261 Central Ave APT 3 Memphis, TN$74K11500
- 1261 Central Ave APT 4 Memphis, TN$70K112,451
- 1261 Central Ave Memphis, TN$98K11500
- 1267 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$190K42.52,400
- 1273 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$226K533,480
- 1275 Central Ave Memphis, TN$123K322,404
- 1265 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$134K62.52,484
- 1279 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$127K322,884
- 1257 Central Ave Memphis, TN$184K41.52,655
- 1248 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$122K422,200
- 1263 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$131K41.52,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292