- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 4203, Dallas, TX 752302 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2003
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 00C81880000404203
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67966064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12680 Hillcrest Road APT 4203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% less than in Dallas, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 7003 Helsem Way Dallas, TX$699K33--
- 12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 3107 Dallas, TX$414K221,465
- 12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 4205 Dallas, TX$175K21975
- 12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 2206 Dallas, TX$201K221,196
- 12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 3107 Dallas, TX$504K221,465
- 12680 Hillcrest Rd APT 3107 Dallas, TX$413K221,465
- 7011 Helsem Way Dallas, TX$536K232,684
- 7117 Araglin Ct Dallas, TX$631K333,551
- 6959 Helsem Way Dallas, TX$360K33--
- 12638 Breckenridge Dr Dallas, TX$432K332,921
- 12636 Breckenridge Dr Dallas, TX$586K332,772
- 7112 Araglin Ct Dallas, TX$746K33.53,222
- 7116 Araglin Ct Dallas, TX$590K32.52,704
- 12632 Breckenridge Dr Dallas, TX$396K32.52,618
- 7108 Araglin Ct Dallas, TX$621K32.53,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292