1269 Hollywood Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 3 baths, 2,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,412 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- New architectural roof, New duct work for the heating and air conditioning
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 0798750000
- Zillow Home ID: 44481077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1269 Hollywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Avondale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Avondale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale home values.
- 1271 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$358K533,107
- 1263 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$381K222,294
- 3334 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$236K211,232
- 3322 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$369K321,724
- 1273 Hollywood Ave # A Jacksonville, FL$487K543,022
- 1249 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$233K121,177
- 3316 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$193K321,290
- 1277 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$242K321,588
- 1243 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$168K21956
- 1266 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$237K311,275
- 1272 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$421K42.52,336
- 1260 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$273K21.51,532
- 1278 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$233K32.51,733
- 1283 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$187K31.51,400
- 1242 Belvedere Ave Jacksonville, FL$265K321,829
- 1236 Belvedere Ave Jacksonville, FL$216K211,505
- 3329 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$136K322,009
- 1248 Belvedere Ave Jacksonville, FL$203K321,424
- 1254 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$289K42.52,508
- 1286 Hollywood Ave Jacksonville, FL$221K311,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!