1269 Teakwood Pl, Raleigh, NC 276062 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 078307792872246
- Zillow Home ID: 6488374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1269 Teakwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% less than in Raleigh, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Raleigh home values.
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292