- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $758,000
- Price/sqft: $520
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 451 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Above Ground, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Solar Cover, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 00229424000
- Zillow Home ID: 16101813
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Santa Cruz, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|121 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$853K||3||2.5||2,150|
|133 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$775K||4||2||1,785|
|340 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$757K||4||2||1,784|
|334 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$744K||3||2||1,547|
|348 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$750K||4||2||1,723|
|126 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$746K||3||2||1,460|
|115 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$738K||3||2||1,460|
|120 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$786K||4||2||1,886|
|139 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$747K||4||2||1,659|
|328 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$741K||3||2||1,557|
|132 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$833K||3||2.5||1,938|
|114 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$778K||4||2||1,838|
|402 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$931K||4||3||2,450|
|138 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$727K||3||2||1,460|
|322 Nobel Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$706K||3||1.5||1,364|
|145 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$737K||3||2||1,460|
|127 Seaborg Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$734K||3||2||1,460|
|109 Calvin Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$796K||3||2.5||1,852|
|133 Seaborg Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$837K||4||2.5||2,105|
|121 Seaborg Pl Santa Cruz, CA||$968K||4||2.5||2,478|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-50.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!