- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,452 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 31207
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Security System
- Basement \ Crawl Space, Boathouse/Shelter \ See Remarks, Connections \ Electric Dryer, Connections \ Electric Stove, Connections \ Electric Water Heater, Connections \ Washer Hookup, Construction \ Site Built, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Paved Asphalt, Electrical Service \ Georgia Power, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Terrazzo/Tile, Garage/Parking \ 2 Car, Heating System \ Central Electric, Home Style \ Traditional, Improvements \ Deck, Improvements \ Dock, Improvements \ Fireplace, Improvements \ Security System, Interior Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Location \ Lake Sinclair, Pool \ None, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family, Road \ Asphalt, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, Seawall \ Wood, Sewage Type \ Septic System Installed, Telephone Service \ Windstream, TV Service \ Charter, TV Service \ Satellite, Water \ City/County Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,123 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2134465737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-412K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!