A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 10,150 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $2,720,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,298
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 650 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Other, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Drive Through, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Restrictions, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Irrigation Connected, Water \ Public
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 062351120
- Zillow Home ID: 15583842
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.41-3.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 70.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|145 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.53M||3||2||2,340|
|121 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.29M||3||2||2,040|
|155 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.53M||2||1||1,020|
|119 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.55M||2||2.5||3,320|
|332 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.86M||3||2||1,560|
|340 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.64M||3||1||1,440|
|336 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||3||2||1,520|
|165 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.64M||2||1||1,150|
|344 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.79M||3||2||1,580|
|117 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.32M||3||2||2,040|
|348 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.81M||3||2||1,590|
|328 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.84M||4||2||1,780|
|213 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,400|
|154 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.51M||2||1.5||1,070|
|404 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.76M||5||4||2,910|
|111 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.81M||2||1||1,160|
|324 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.87M||4||3||1,750|
|219 Laurel Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.71M||2||1||1,180|
|8 Cleland Pl Menlo Park, CA||$2.16M||3||2||1,860|
|320 Concord Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.63M||6||3||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.