127 Low St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0097 B:0004 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Low Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 129 Low St Newburyport, MA$279K31912
- 125 Low St Newburyport, MA$397K421,744
- 7 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$360K31994
- 5 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$442K52.51,964
- 131 Low St Newburyport, MA$389K421,512
- 9 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$396K421,568
- 123 Low St Newburyport, MA$332K31.51,040
- 3 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$419K31.51,834
- 112 Low St Newburyport, MA$411K321,230
- 110 Low St Newburyport, MA$401K31.51,320
- 108 Low St Newburyport, MA$353K21.51,550
- 128 Low St Newburyport, MA$293KStudio1--
- 133 Low St Newburyport, MA$288K111,344
- 8 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$403K41.51,536
- 11 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$437K31.51,824
- 6 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$423K411,799
- 10 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$378K321,368
- 1 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA$420K32994
- 119 Low St Newburyport, MA$384K31.51,128
- 130 Low St Newburyport, MA$395K211,730
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292