- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
127 Lynn Rd, Bristol, CT 060103 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0188816
- Zillow Home ID: 58130782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Lynn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bristol, and 132.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 128 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$249K321,599
- 97 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$200K31.51,768
- 113 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$200K31.51,174
- 100 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$192K311,480
- 105 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$217K321,544
- 89 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$212K31.51,658
- 108 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$203K31.51,716
- 116 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$189K221,720
- 84 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$231K42.51,986
- 81 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$199K21.51,208
- 141 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$224K31.12,016
- 68 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$202K41.52,032
- 58 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$206K321,304
- 76 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$211K31.51,619
- 50 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$200K31.51,280
- 92 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$212K31.51,383
- 140 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$262K322,251
- 88 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$227K42.52,002
- 40 Vantana Dr Bristol, CT$227K521,946
- 71 Lynn Rd Bristol, CT$203K421,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!