127 Minter St, Warrenville, SC 29851
Sold on 1/14/13: $15,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow418
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID52172157
- Garage Size336
- Parcel #0370726012
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$58,982||$45K – $71K||-$48||$49||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$691/mo||$567 – $843/mo||-$23||$0.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 29851 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Burnettown as a whole. Among 29851 homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 77.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29851 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.3% higher than in Burnettown, and 483.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burnettown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29851 home values.
Neighborhood for 127 Minter Street
- 128 Minter St Warrenville, SC$63K----896
- 131 Minter St Warrenville, SC$68K----1,056
- 131 Minter St Warrenville, SC$58K------
- 121 Minter St Warrenville, SC$46K--1.01,104
- 122 Minter St Warrenville, SC$43K--1.01,026
- Minter St Burnettown, SC$57K--1.01,266
- 116 Minter St Warrenville, SC$40K--1.0896
- Minter St Warrenville, SC$41K--1.0880
- 114 Minter St Warrenville, SC$56K--1.01,272
- 115 Minter St Warrenville, SC$44K--1.0896
- 130 Minter St Warrenville, SC$162K--3.02,294
- 38 Henderson St Warrenville, SC$74K--1.01,423
- Warrenville, SC$55K--1.01,056
- Henderson St Warrenville, SC$63K--1.01,050
- Henderson St Burnettown, SC$66K------
- 113 Minter St Warrenville, SC$61K----728
- 113 Minter St # A Warrenville, SC$75K--1.01,556
Nearby Schools in Burnettown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005