127 Montecito Ave UNIT 9, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1982
- 30 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 190 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $486,500
- Price/sqft: $280
- MLS #: ML81410169
- Flooring: Carpet
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 013096009000
- Zillow Home ID: 19342447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Montecito Avenue UNIT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% lower than in Monterey, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 10 Monterey, CA$299K21.51,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 8 Monterey, CA$324K21.51,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 4 Monterey, CA$292K21.51,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 5 Monterey, CA$326K221,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 3 Monterey, CA$297K21950
- 356 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA$1.38M4--3,251
- 358 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA$426K31.51,110
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 7 Monterey, CA$324K21.51,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 2 Monterey, CA$302K21.51,123
- 360 Dela Vina Ave APT 2 Monterey, CA$300KStudio1500
- 360 Dela Vina Ave APT 3 Monterey, CA$285KStudio1500
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 6 Monterey, CA$328K21.51,123
- 127 Montecito Ave UNIT 1 Monterey, CA$419K21950
- 121 Montecito Ave Monterey, CA$440K321,281
- 139 Montecito Ave Monterey, CA$1.32M6--2,867
- Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA--------
- 344 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA$436K321,351
- 119 Montecito Ave Monterey, CA$443K231,466
- 342 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA$418K21.51,084
- 115 Montecito Ave # 117 Monterey, CA$469K421,832
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292