- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 550 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 07420039
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Electric, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Storage, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Parking \ 2 Car, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Out Building, Construction \ Stucco Real, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Basement \ Slab\None, Property Setting \ Lake, Parking \ Parking Pad, Amenities \ Lake, Interior Features \ Exposed Beams
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 083D 021
- Zillow Home ID: 98943367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-530K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.