127 Point Of Woods Dr, Albany, NY 122033 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01010004001200020060000127
- Zillow Home ID: 29637880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Point Of Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.1% lower than in Albany, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12203 home values.
- 126 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$108K21.51,064
- 125 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$137K231,200
- 128 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$130K31.51,224
- 124 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$150K31.51,431
- 129 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$102K21.11,200
- 130 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$120K21.51,064
- 131 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$138K31.51,224
- 132 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$152K421,450
- 123 Knollwood Ter Albany, NY$152K22.51,575
- 122 Knollwood Ter Albany, NY$133K42.51,472
- 121 Knollwood Ter Albany, NY$132K31.51,224
- 36 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$128K21.51,224
- 120 Knollwood Ter Albany, NY$147K32.51,575
- 35 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$125K21.51,064
- 34 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$128K21.51,200
- 33 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$134K31.51,431
- 63 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$148K31.51,224
- 119 Knollwood Ter Albany, NY$136K31.11,431
- 66 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$151K21.51,064
- 62 Point Of Woods Dr Albany, NY$134K21.51,064
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!