- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
127 Port Dr, Madison, TN 371154 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 201
- Lot width: 168
- Parcel #: 04214000900
- Zillow Home ID: 41058038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Port Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% higher than in Nashville, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37115 home values.
- 125 Port Dr Madison, TN$143K32.51,869
- 610 Burgundy Dr Madison, TN$168K532,262
- 203 Port Dr Madison, TN$166K322,100
- 123 Port Dr Madison, TN$147K31.51,950
- 608 Burgundy Dr Madison, TN$171K311,625
- 138 Port Dr Madison, TN$158K331,975
- 121 Port Dr Madison, TN$217K422,346
- 136 Port Dr Madison, TN$155K331,875
- 136 Port Dr Madison, TN$94K31.51,295
- 601 Burgundy Dr Madison, TN$173K41.52,508
- 200 Port Dr Madison, TN$211K42.53,141
- 134 Port Dr Madison, TN$148K31.51,716
- 132 Port Dr Madison, TN$164K41.51,436
- 311 Port Dr Madison, TN$157K311,536
- 202 Port Dr Madison, TN$167K321,938
- 604 Burgundy Dr Madison, TN$162K322,906
- 119 Port Dr Madison, TN$171K331,500
- 130 Port Dr Madison, TN$144K41.51,693
- 126 Port Dr Madison, TN$177K533,250
- 204 Port Dr Madison, TN$105K322,491
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.