127 Shepardson Ln, Alameda, CA 945022 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,288 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,658 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 074 133606800
- Zillow Home ID: 24871858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 Shepardson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 290.9% higher than in Alameda, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94502 home values.
- 123 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$697K32.51,701
- 131 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$654K22.51,658
- 22 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$553K221,419
- 119 Shepardson Ln # 9 Alameda, CA$644K32.51,701
- 135 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$658K22.51,658
- 50 Oak Park Dr Alameda, CA--------
- 115 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$716K32.51,701
- 51 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA--------
- 19 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$670K22.51,658
- 139 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$747K32.51,701
- 122 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$473K221,419
- 122 Shepardson Ln # 17D Alameda, CA$561K221,419
- 124 Shepardson Ln # 17E Alameda, CA$560K221,534
- 126 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$900K442,943
- 23 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$709K22.51,658
- 15 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$706K221,658
- 41 Oak Park Dr Alameda, CA$683K32.51,701
- 111 Shepardson Ln Alameda, CA$669K32.51,701
- 37 Oak Park Dr Alameda, CA$701K32.51,701
- 11 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$727K321,701
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292