127 St Francis St, Redwood City, CA 94062
Sold on 4/4/13: $1,050,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,650 sq ft
- Lot:6,350 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $1,050,000
- Heating Type:Other
Charming 2650 sqft home on a quiet street in a wonderful neighborhood! Don't miss this rare find! Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate dinning room, spacious living room, den/office, family room and two-car garage! Tastefully remodeled kitchen and hardwood floors throughout. Private patio, perfect for entertaining; and a large level backyard!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15573371
- Lot Depth127
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #058127140
- Room Count8
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow338
- Addition Size1100
- Garage Size380
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,091,621||$841K – $1.3M||-$142,811||$411||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,235/mo||$3K – $6K/mo||+$125||$1.60||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94062 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 27.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 70.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
Neighborhood for 127 St Francis Street
- 143 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.16M32.01,760
- 115 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.12M32.01,710
- 203 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.18M32.01,720
- 105 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.12M32.01,560
- 1815 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$851K31.01,060
- 211 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$880K31.01,210
- 200 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$839K31.01,200
- 300 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.03M32.01,550
- 1816 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$833K31.51,310
- 330 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$747K21.0830
- 219 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.11M32.51,630
- 1826 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$1.05M31.51,460
- 118 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.08M42.01,660
- 310 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.02M42.51,270
- 1808 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$800K31.51,210
- 318 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$869K32.01,230
- 1850 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$754K21.01,120
- 334 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$928K32.01,310
- 220 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$969K32.01,470
- 306 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$2.11M41.55,000
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005