127 St Francis St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Charming 2650 sqft home on a quiet street in a wonderful neighborhood! Don't miss this rare find! Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate dinning room, spacious living room, den/office, family room and two-car garage! Tastefully remodeled kitchen and hardwood floors throughout. Private patio, perfect for entertaining; and a large level backyard!
- Lot: 6,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058127140
- Zillow Home ID: 15573371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 127 St Francis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 143 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.28M321,760
- 115 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.16M321,710
- 203 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.29M321,720
- 105 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,560
- 1815 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$906K311,060
- 211 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.01M311,210
- 200 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$968K311,200
- 300 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$925K321,550
- 1816 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$1.05M31.51,310
- 330 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$771K21830
- 219 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.11M32.51,630
- 1826 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$1.18M31.51,460
- 118 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.06M421,660
- 310 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$902K42.51,270
- 1808 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$929K31.51,210
- 318 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$866K321,230
- 1850 Harding Ave Redwood City, CA$886K211,120
- 334 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,310
- 220 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.04M321,470
- 306 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$2.17M41.55,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!