A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1852
- Views: 1,289 all time views
- Last sold: May 2012 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Coal, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Space Heater, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cottage, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 604 sqft
- Parcel #: M:109 B:121 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 57836078
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Winsted, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|129 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$173K||2||0.5||584|
|128 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$204K||1||--||672|
|131 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$370K||3||2||2,280|
|121 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$310K||4||3||2,265|
|133 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$271K||3||2||1,613|
|117 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$310K||2||2||1,250|
|135 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,500|
|115 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$361K||2||2||1,696|
|137A W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||--||--||--||--|
|139 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||--||Studio||--||10,454|
|139A W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$193K||--||--||--|
|113 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$211K||1||1||690|
|127 E Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$187K||2||1||700|
|109 W Wakefield Blvd #2 Winsted, CT||$264K||3||1.5||1,400|
|109 W Wakefield Blvd UNIT 2 Winsted, CT||$239K||2||1.5||1,008|
|143 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$280K||2||1||1,402|
|109 W Wakefield Blvd UNIT 3 Winsted, CT||$215K||2||1.5||1,008|
|107 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$350K||3||3||2,392|
|103 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$229K||3||2||1,373|
|101 W Wakefield Blvd Winsted, CT||$173K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4-6, 121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.