- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Views: 3,394 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $453
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 200 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,766 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1914
- Parcel #: 001839005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311455
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $568-985K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 14.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|1280 4th St Monterey, CA||$506K||2||2||804|
|1260 4th St Monterey, CA||$556K||2||2||1,078|
|1250 4th St Monterey, CA||$574K||2||1||1,100|
|1290 4th St Monterey, CA||$700K||3||2.5||1,573|
|1271 5th St Monterey, CA||$578K||3||1||1,173|
|1261 5th St Monterey, CA||$549K||3||2||1,143|
|1281 5th St Monterey, CA||$715K||4||2||1,891|
|1251 5th St Monterey, CA||$496K||2||1||875|
|1298 4th St Monterey, CA||$632K||2||3||1,293|
|1240 4th St Monterey, CA||$633K||3||2||1,433|
|1271 4th St Monterey, CA||$637K||3||1.5||1,376|
|1281 4th St Monterey, CA||$683K||3||2||1,656|
|1231 1/2 5th St Monterey, CA||--||2||1||--|
|1261 4th St Monterey, CA||$673K||3||2||1,600|
|1241 5th St Monterey, CA||$529K||3||1||1,053|
|1251 4th St Monterey, CA||$713K||4||3||1,686|
|1250 5th St Monterey, CA||$578K||2||1||--|
|1231 5th St Monterey, CA||--||1||1||1,983|
|1231 4th St Monterey, CA||$584K||--||--||--|
|1231 1/2 4th St Monterey, CA||$584K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!