1270 Dahlia Loop, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
ï?§ Newer single family home in a great location!
ï?§ 1,246 Square feet of carefully planned living space
ï?§ 3 bed/2.5 bath single family home
ï?§ Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
ï?§ Granite countertops, newer appliances, large apron sink, wood cabinets, built in microwave and gas cooktop
ï?§ Gorgeous designer selected interior doors, beautiful archways, and dual pane windows that allow for lots of light
ï?§ French doors that open onto a beautiful patio
ï?§ Air Conditioning
- Lot: 1,892 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $490
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 404 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 23027097
- Zillow Home ID: 89475584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1270 Dahlia Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% lower than in San Jose, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
- 1274 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$679K32.51,367
- 1286 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$728K32.51,246
- 1254 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$659K32.51,246
- 1290 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$755K32.51,367
- 1258 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$682K32.51,367
- 1278 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$712K32.51,475
- 1262 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$717K32.51,475
- 1273 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$698K32.51,367
- 1269 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$738K32.51,246
- 1294 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$715K331,475
- 1277 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$756K32.51,475
- 1242 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$688K32.51,367
- 1238 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$652K32.51,246
- 1302 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$664K32.51,246
- 1314 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$760K331,977
- 1246 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$719K32.51,475
- 1282 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$800K341,977
- 1305 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$687K32.51,246
- 1266 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$1.26M331,977
- 1263 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$673K32.51,246
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292