1270 Fowler St NW, Atlanta, GA 303184 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,083 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 01080007131
- Zillow Home ID: 71753136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1270 Fowler St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Home Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 240.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Home Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Home Park home values.
- 1276 Fowler St NW Atlanta, GA$543K33.52,720
- 1264 Fowler St NW # 12 Atlanta, GA$600K42.52,648
- 1258 Fowler St NW Atlanta, GA$409K533,026
- Fowler St Atlanta, GA--------
- 202 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$332K32.51,978
- 200 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$144K21804
- 204 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$363K32.52,332
- 210 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$274K22.51,630
- 205 15th St NW Atlanta, GA$358K------
- 201 15th St NW Atlanta, GA$176K211,056
- 197 15th St NW Atlanta, GA$172K21576
- 242 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$134K321,846
- 276 16th St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$152K32.5--
- 290 16th St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$133K22.5--
- 292 16th St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$133K22.5--
- 264 16th St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$151K32.5--
- 212 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$279K32.51,670
- 207 15th St NW Atlanta, GA$369K----2,379
- 1263 Barnes St NW Atlanta, GA$446K------
- 214 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$353K332,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292