A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-144K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
*NOTE- Looking for someone to move in this week!
I am renting out my basement for the next 6 months.
I live by myself in a renovated town house in Aurora. The home is 3 levels (upstairs, main floor, and basement). I have lived here for 3 years now and can say this is by far the best place I've lived in and am super content here. I am a working professional in my early thirties and I am looking for someone that meets the following requirements:
- Must have a laid back lifestyle
- No smoking cigarettes
- Must be organized/clean/respectful- I keep the home clean at all times
- No huge parties, you can have a guest(s) over here and they but must be laid back
- Laid back personality, not loud/obnoxious
- Just a genuinely cool and kind person!
- 3 rooms (2 upstairs and the basement- I live in one of the rooms upstairs, the other is used for my office), 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs and 1 in the basement)
- Walking distance to King Soopers, Fast Food, Chipotle, Aurora Mall, Movie Theater, there are a ton of restaurants/shops very close to here
- Super spacious living room with couches and fireplace
- Balcony on main floor
- Washer and dryer unit in complex
- Includes WiFi and utilities
- Parking space included
Basement (room) features:
- Super cozy/laid-back atmosphere
- Renovated bathroom with shower and laundry machines
- Partly furnished- big sofa, chair, and table
- Super clean space
- Mini hallway that leads into room area
-Access to back yard and open space
If you are serious and interested, please text/call me at show contact info name is Chase. Room will be available from Oct 2015-Oct 2016. Rent is $900 per month. Security Deposit is $900. Must pass screening (in person meeting). Must move quick, move in date is only a few days away.
Built in 1983
Heating: Forced air
Open space w/trails
Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 1,207
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $123,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 386 sqft
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 56 ft
- Lot width: 16 ft
- Parcel #: 197520240029
- Zillow Home ID: 13071191
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Rocky Ridge
Nearby Schools in Aurora
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.