12701 Kelly Sands Way, Fort Myers, FL 339083 beds, 2 baths, 2,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 462 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,195 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 014623040000A0490
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 45374431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12701 Kelly Sands Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% less than in Fort Myers, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
- 12691 Kelly Sands Way Fort Myers, FL$372K22.51,797
- 12711 Kelly Sands Way Fort Myers, FL$355K322,300
- 12721 Kelly Sands Way Fort Myers, FL$433K322,204
- 12731 Kelly Sands Way Fort Myers, FL$351K322,206
- 12520 Poinciana Dr Fort Myers, FL$81K22546
- 12525 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL--------
- 12523 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL$84K221,152
- 12527 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL$86K22960
- 12521 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL--------
- 12531 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL$89K221,068
- 12519 Banyan Dr Fort Myers, FL--------
- 12741 Kelly Sands Way Fort Myers, FL$395K322,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292