12706 Kingsbury Ct, Woodbridge, VA 221924 beds, 4 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Finished basement, 704 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8393021621
- Zillow Home ID: 55716311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12706 Kingsbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22192 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% less than in Woodbridge, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 22192 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22192 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,723 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1970
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 12708 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$302K321,476
- 12704 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$307K32.51,814
- 12707 Colby Dr Woodbridge, VA$237K321,336
- 12702 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$304K33.51,998
- 2316 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$266K321,476
- 2314 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$286K32.51,608
- 2318 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$247K321,571
- 12709 Colby Dr Woodbridge, VA$296K32.51,560
- 2312 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$338K32.52,562
- 12703 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$303K321,556
- 2320 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$271K331,464
- 12711 Colby Dr Woodbridge, VA$253K31.51,556
- 12705 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$282K32.51,404
- 12709 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$285K32.51,680
- 12707 Kingsbury Ct Woodbridge, VA$289K321,560
- Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$246K321,432
- 12704 Colby Dr Woodbridge, VA$261K321,556
- 2322 Kingsbury Ln Woodbridge, VA$298K321,476
- 12720 Brewster Cir Woodbridge, VA$322K42.52,000
- 12702 Colby Dr Woodbridge, VA$277K32.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!