1271 4th St E, Saint Paul, MN 551063 beds, 1 bath, 1,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,774 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 332922140017
- Zillow Home ID: 2148010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1271 4th St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dayton's Bluff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 153.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.5% greater than in Saint Paul, and 706% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dayton's Bluff home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dayton's Bluff home values.
- 1267 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$119K221,134
- 1273 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$70K31967
- 1263 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$106K221,474
- 1281 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$114K311,139
- 1274 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$122K421,260
- 1278 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$80K21972
- 1270 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$134K31986
- 1261 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$122K421,236
- 1285 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$110K411,049
- 1282 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$123K31784
- 1274 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$128K321,019
- 1266 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$121K321,212
- 1270 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$78K21.51,313
- 1278 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$167K31.51,600
- 1266 4th St E Saint Paul, MN$73K21784
- 597 Johnson Pkwy Saint Paul, MN$113K311,224
- 1262 5th St E Saint Paul, MN$108K31936
- 563 Johnson Pkwy Saint Paul, MN$137K211,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292