- Lot: 1,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 755 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $445
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $312,000
- Price/sqft: $600
- MLS #: ML81458620
- Keller Williams - Los Gatos Estates
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Electric, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground, Roof \ Flat/Low Pitch, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 21363026
- Zillow Home ID: 19551229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-900K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ponderosa home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Ponderosa homes, this home is 42.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Sunnyvale, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1271 Poplar Ave|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!