1271 Willow St, San Diego, CA 92106
Sold on 2/13/12: $300,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,320 sq ft
- Lot:5,000 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $300,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
3 bedrooms (1 very small, so more like an office);
1 bathroom (extra half bath for pool area);
Laundry room with washer/dryer;
Workshop and half bath by pool area;
2 car garage with automatic opener;
Vaulted ceiling in large living room with fireplace and 2 balconies;
Master bedroom with walk-in closet and private balcony;
Built-ins in bedrooms.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow758
- Last Remodel Year1931
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #5313131100
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID17063607
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$815,197||$701K – $897K||+$11,259||$617||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,610/mo||$1.4K – $4.3K/mo||+$12||$1.98||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Roseville - Fleet Ridge home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Roseville - Fleet Ridge homes, this home is valued 9.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roseville - Fleet Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in San Diego, and 81.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roseville - Fleet Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roseville - Fleet Ridge home values.
Neighborhood for 1271 Willow Street
- 1275 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.39M43.13,620
- 1263 Willow St San Diego, CA$755K32.0863
- 3227 Dickens St San Diego, CA$837K32.01,567
- 3228 Carleton St San Diego, CA$1.45M44.52,755
- 3242 Carleton St San Diego, CA$1.64M33.03,080
- 3219 Dickens St San Diego, CA$972K43.01,487
- 1268 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.79M43.03,551
- 1305 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.04M32.02,329
- 3210 Carleton St San Diego, CA$728K31.01,512
- 3211 Dickens St San Diego, CA$984K43.02,340
- 1256 Willow St San Diego, CA$1.06M33.02,091
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005