12712 103rd Rd, Jamaica, NY 114193 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,894 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Radiant
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 095650034
- Zillow Home ID: 32127268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12712 103rd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% greater than in New York, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 12714 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$400K----1,184
- 12710 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$402K----1,088
- 12730 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$551K----2,460
- 12716 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$404K----1,280
- 12706 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$378K----968
- 12721 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$548K41.51,980
- 12717 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$267K----910
- 12721 Liberty Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$285K41.5--
- 12727 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$500K----1,346
- 12707 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$587K----2,000
- 12801 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$525K----1,375
- 12702 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$407K----1,212
- 12709 103rd Rd South Richmond Hill, NY$278K22.5--
- 12722 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$382K----1,122
- 12701 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$595K----3,360
- 12713 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$407K----1,152
- 12711 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$372K----1,152
- 12715 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$398K----1,152
- 12709 103rd Rd Jamaica, NY$397K----1,088
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292