- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12714 Buckingham Dr, Bowie, MD 207154 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $184,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: 070657734
- Zillow Home ID: 37403104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12714 Buckingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20715 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Bowie, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 20715 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bowie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20715 home values.
- 12712 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$280K421,884
- 12716 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$310K--32,410
- 2803 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$235K--21,716
- 2805 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$244K32.51,404
- 12710 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$332K--22,965
- 12700 Beaverdale Ln Bowie, MD$239K--2.51,800
- 12807 Babcock Ln Bowie, MD$259K--2.52,040
- 12717 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$272K--21,724
- 2807 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$312K--22,524
- 12715 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$243K321,457
- 12719 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$309K--2.52,514
- 12702 Beaverdale Ln Bowie, MD$276K421,716
- 12713 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$237K--21,716
- Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$295K--2.51,800
- 2804 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$296K--22,220
- 12809 Babcock Ln Bowie, MD$354K--32,410
- 2806 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$282K--21,781
- 12711 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$305K--2.52,082
- 2802 Baker Ln Bowie, MD$288K431,781
- 12721 Buckingham Dr Bowie, MD$316K--21,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292