12720 SW 116th St, Miami, FL 331863 beds, 2 baths, 2,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,022 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 3059110161070
- Zillow Home ID: 44322878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12720 Sw 116th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33186 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 90.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.6% higher than in The Crossings, and 167% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Crossings.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33186 home values.
- 12710 SW 116th St Miami, FL$333K423,265
- 12725 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$369K431,873
- 12715 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$370K422,278
- 12735 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$403K42.5--
- 12730 SW 116th St Miami, FL$465K324,228
- 12735 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$357K422,528
- 12727 SW 116th St Miami, FL$355K122,603
- 12717 SW 116th St Miami, FL$361K422,597
- 12700 SW 116th St Miami, FL$383K322,049
- 11554 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$575K423,968
- 12705 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$371K422,528
- 12707 SW 116th St Miami, FL$508K322,909
- 12722 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$348K322,154
- 12704 SW 115th Ter Miami, FL$302K321,689
- 12732 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$352K422,207
- 12712 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$312K321,783
- 11544 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$586K432,799
- 12702 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$306K422,127
- 12755 SW 116th Ter Miami, FL$369K422,364
- 11534 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$403K422,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!