This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $59,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 15 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Millennium High School, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Parking \ Tandem Garage, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Septic, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Litchfield Park, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,891 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 50163964
- Zillow Home ID: 8297621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-572K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85340 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Glendale as a whole. Among 85340 homes, this home is valued 86.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Glendale, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85340 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!