12721 NE 112th St, Kirkland, WA 980333 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2423020150
- Zillow Home ID: 48797372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12721 Ne 112th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Rose Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Kirkland, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help North Rose Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Rose Hill home values.
- 11134 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$434K31.751,340
- 12729 NE 112th St Kirkland, WA$411K31.751,330
- 12713 NE 112th St Kirkland, WA$437K331,700
- 8617 112th Ln NE Kirkland, WA$450K32.51,776
- 11206 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$460K32.251,780
- 11138 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$482K42.51,920
- 11130 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$496K32.51,670
- 12737 NE 112th St Kirkland, WA$456K431,800
- 12705 NE 112th St Kirkland, WA$508K42.51,860
- 12732 NE 112th St Kirkland, WA$445K32.251,700
- 11214 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$383K31.751,330
- 11205 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$477K331,851
- 11137 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$502K32.251,890
- 11126 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$482K42.251,820
- 11131 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$413K31.751,330
- 11229 128th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$484K42.251,860
- 11215 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$458K32.251,780
- 11120 127th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$481K42.51,953
- 11119 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$492K32.751,660
- 11222 127th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$404K31.751,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292