12729 Sunlight Dr, Dallas, TX 752302 beds, 3 baths, 2,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,935 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000733433560000
- Zillow Home ID: 26849070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12729 Sunlight Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.8% less than in Dallas, and 14.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 12725 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$392K32.52,500
- 900003 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX--------
- 12709 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$447K332,965
- 900006 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX--------
- 12703 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$642K333,970
- 6206 Dykes Way Dallas, TX$741K43.54,504
- 12728 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$536K33.53,422
- 6203 Turner Way Dallas, TX$2.34M910.510,002
- 12689 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$528K333,398
- 12724 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$429K32.53,046
- 12716 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$655K333,021
- 12712 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$396K32.52,810
- 900001 Turner Way TX--------
- 12720 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$537K42.53,650
- 12708 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$399K32.52,839
- 12704 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$401K32.53,087
- 12685 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$441K33.52,676
- 6214 Dykes Way Dallas, TX$378K322,072
- 6211 Turner Way Dallas, TX$775K545,087
- 12688 Sunlight Dr Dallas, TX$644K33.53,493
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292