A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-187K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 1,974
- HOA Fee: $12/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Pool: No Pool
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Kitchen: Food Prep Island
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Association Fee: Y
- CTG: CTG
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069366120
- Zillow Home ID: 67410746
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.