12737 Duchess St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 21057833
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 88672318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12737 Duchess Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,727 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 12747 Duchess St Detroit, MI$31K--1816
- 12731 Duchess St Detroit, MI$37K--1832
- 12721 Duchess St Detroit, MI$29K311,200
- 12755 Duchess St Detroit, MI$34K--1832
- 12765 Duchess St Detroit, MI$28K--1824
- 12713 Duchess St Detroit, MI$44K--1824
- 12880 Riad St Detroit, MI$42K311,099
- 12736 Duchess St Detroit, MI$39KStudio--1,144
- 12718 Duchess St Detroit, MI$48K--1824
- 12703 Duchess St Detroit, MI$37K311,250
- 12870 Riad St Detroit, MI$31K--1830
- 12752 Duchess St Detroit, MI$33K--1832
- 12862 Riad St Detroit, MI$28K--1808
- 12886 Riad St Detroit, MI$39K--1816
- 12726 Duchess St Detroit, MI$36K311,656
- 12896 Riad St Detroit, MI$35K311,100
- 12695 Duchess St Detroit, MI$36K--1816
- 18726 Moross Rd Detroit, MI$37K21704
- 18722 Moross Rd Detroit, MI$38K--1.5704
- 12710 Duchess St Detroit, MI$28K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.