- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 218 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- MLS #: 81413319
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 505 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 26117042
- Zillow Home ID: 19575278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 410.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in San Jose, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|1274 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$1.04M||6||4||--|
|1266 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$891K||3||1||1,148|
|1280 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$765K||1||1||904|
|632 Chapman St San Jose, CA||$780K||2||1||908|
|1260 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$875K||2||1||1,116|
|626 Chapman St San Jose, CA||$1.4M||3||3||3,500|
|1284 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$799K||2||1||1,036|
|622 Chapman St San Jose, CA||$915K||2||2||1,480|
|1252 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$1.36M||3||2||2,285|
|1294 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$809K||2||2||1,134|
|616 Chapman St San Jose, CA||$885K||3||2||1,400|
|1244 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$1.26M||2||1.5||1,911|
|1275 Fremont St San Jose, CA||$1.1M||3||2||2,303|
|610 Chapman St San Jose, CA||$804K||--||--||1,416|
|1238 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$923K||2||1||1,284|
|1267 Fremont St San Jose, CA||$1.62M||5||3||3,873|
|1285 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$757K||2||1||1,022|
|1281 Randol Ave San Jose, CA||$842K||3||2||1,184|
|1281 Fremont St San Jose, CA||$963K||3||2||2,300|
|1285 Fremont St San Jose, CA||$730K||2||1||950|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!