12748 Langstaff Dr, Windermere, FL 34786
Sold on 10/29/13: $165,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,380 sq ft
- Lot:2,400 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $165,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
cor, half bath and storage closet. The living area has access to the private court yard and the double car garage entrance. Don't miss this fully furnished and tastefully decorated unit located only few minutes from Disney.
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality9.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow52
- Exterior MaterialOther, Stucco
- Garage Size440
- Last Remodel Year2004
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #012427531900180
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID66187447
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$167,342||$156K – $179K||+$3,362||$121||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,281/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||$0||$0.93||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is valued 56.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% greater than in Windermere, and 123% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
Neighborhood for 12748 Langstaff Drive
- 12740 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$154K22.51,320
- 8827 Newmarket Dr Windermere, FL$150K22.51,380
- 8839 Newmarket Dr Windermere, FL$141K22.51,220
- 8843 Newmarket Dr Windermere, FL$140K22.51,420
- 12716 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$160K23.01,181
- 12712 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$146K22.51,181
- 12671 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$146K22.01,200
- 12663 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$146K22.01,200
- 8849 Danforth Dr Windermere, FL$140K22.51,280
- 8871 Newmarket Dr Windermere, FL$166K22.01,741
- 8841 Danforth Dr Windermere, FL$162K33.01,480
- 8879 Newmarket Dr Windermere, FL$139K22.51,480
- 8825 Danforth Dr Windermere, FL$133K22.51,380
- 12858 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$140K22.51,280
- 8856 Danforth Dr Windermere, FL$140K22.51,380
- 12547 Cruxbury Dr Windermere, FL$146K32.51,429
- 8844 Danforth Dr Windermere, FL$134K32.51,480
- 12515 Cruxbury Dr Windermere, FL$150K32.51,258
- 12511 Cruxbury Dr Windermere, FL$157K22.51,312
- 12622 Langstaff Dr Windermere, FL$167K32.51,480
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005