1275 Orchid Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $343,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Countertops,Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,421 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 0272282010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17356970
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1275 Orchid Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DRNAG, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% higher than in San Bernardino, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 1285 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$191K31.51,483
- 1265 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$204K31.51,444
- 1295 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$192K31.51,443
- 1255 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$193K32.51,580
- 1274 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$186K321,280
- 1284 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$254K322,082
- 1260 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$188K221,406
- 1305 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$200K321,524
- 1294 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$209K32.51,548
- 1254 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$205K321,449
- 1235 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$249K32.51,996
- 1304 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$205K41.51,538
- 1315 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$199K321,465
- 24973 Pumalo St San Bernardino, CA$236K42.51,862
- 1279 Pumalo St San Bernardino, CA$225K321,927
- 1265 Pumalo St San Bernardino, CA$206K321,478
- 1234 Orchid Dr San Bernardino, CA$193K321,478
- 1291 Pumalo St San Bernardino, CA$203K321,346
- 1255 Pumalo St San Bernardino, CA$209K32.51,580
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292