This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-545K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
- + 8K VALUE
- Project cost: $9,189
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 12.2K VALUE
- Project cost: $18,029
- See kitchen ideas
Price / Tax History
Spacious single family home on a corner lot now available off of the Daniels corridor. Split floor-plan with large master bedroom and room enough for a relaxing sitting area overlooking the pool area. Guest bedrooms are large rooms with enough space to fit all of your furniture. Open, island style kitchen is great for entertaining. Formal living has built in cabinets and storage. Triple slider in surround sound wired living room that opens to the in ground pool and waterfall display. Many of the upgraded ceiling lights are on dimmer switches to create certain ambiances. Solar panels provide pool warmth during those winter months. Your lanai is your private oasis with outdoor kitchen. This area also offers a full size pool bath. The home also has a large driveway and a private, side loading garage. Do not miss this opportunity to live in the highly sought after Cross Creek Estates. Close to shopping, dining and entertainment, SWFL International Airport and only 20 minutes to the beach. Pictures do not do this home justice. A MUST see in person. Call today!
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 1,999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $325,000
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Great Room
- Additional Rooms \ Guest Bath
- Additional Rooms \ Guest Room
- Amenities \ Bocce Court
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Community Room
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Play Area
- Amenities \ Racquet Ball
- Amenities \ See Remarks
- Amenities \ Shuffleboard
- Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Amenities \ Underground Utility
- Availability Type \ Annual
- Boat Access \ None
- Building Desc \ 1 Story\Ranch
- Building Design \ Single Family
- Canal Width \ None
- Community Type \ Gated
- Development \ CROSS CREEK ESTATES
- Elevator \ None
- Equipment \ Auto Garage Door
- Equipment \ Cooktop
- Equipment \ Grill - Other
- Equipment \ Range
- Equipment \ Smoke Detector
- Exterior Features \ Water Display
- Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms
- Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished
- Golf course
- Heating system: Central Electric
- Interior Features \ See Remarks
- Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors
- Interior Features \ Volume Ceiling
- Interior Features \ Window Coverings
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Owner Pays \ Lawn Service
- Owner Pays \ Trash Removal
- Pets \ With Approval
- Rear Exposure \ NE
- Restrictions \ Deeded
- Restrictions \ No Motorcycles
- Restrictions \ No RV
- Table \ Residential Rental
- Tenant Pays \ Application Fee
- Tenant Pays \ Departure Cleaning
- Tenant Pays \ Full Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Full Telephone
- Tenant Pays \ Pest Control
- Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- View Type: See Remarks
- Waterfront Desc \ None
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,807 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 164525020000B0100
- Zillow Home ID: 45454580
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.